Toasted Applewood® Cheddar
A king of sandwiches!
Top with your favourite pickle to serve.
1 loaf Ciabatta bread
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp mayonnaise light
1 red skinned apple, cored and thinly sliced
100g/4oz wafer thin honey roast ham
200g/7oz Applewood® smoked cheddar cheese
Thinly sliced pickle to serve
1) Preheat the grill to medium hot.
2) Slice the ciabatta in half horizontally then in half again (to give 4).
3) Brush with olive oil then grill until golden and slightly crispy.
4) Spread a little mayonnaise over each toasted ciabatta now top with
a mixture of apple slices wafer thin ham and cheddar slices.
5) Return to the grill for 2 minutes until cheese just begins to melt and
serve hot topped with a spoonful of your favourite pickle.