Roasted Vegetables with Wensleydale & Cranberry
1 red pepper, 1 green pepper, 1 yellow pepper
225g/8oz courgettes, wiped and cut into chunks
450g/1lb sweet potato, peeled and cut into chunks
225g/8oz baby carrots, scrubbed and trimmed
1 red onion peeled and cut into 8 wedges
4 celery stalks, trimmed and cut into 5cm lengths
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
2 sprigs of fresh rosemary
225g/8oz Wensleydale with Cranberries cheese
1) Preheat the oven to 400F/200C/Gas mark 6. Trim and deseed the peppers and cut the flesh into chunks.
2) Place in a large bowl with the courgettes, sweet potato, baby carrots, red onion and celery.
3) Drizzle the balsamic vinegar and olive oil over and a little seasoning. Using clean hands toss the mixture well so all the vegetables get a coating of the oil and vinegar.
4) Spread out into a large roasting tin and place the rosemary sprigs over the top. Roast for 30 minutes, tossing half way through.
5) Carefully remove the tin from the oven, pick the rosemary off and randomly crumble all the cheese over the vegetables. Return to the oven for 5 minutes then serve hot.